At Kallembach & Associates, our approach is to become thoroughly familiar with each of our client’s situations so we can provide the personalized attention that they require and deserve. Our firm provides outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness and quality.
Our high standards, service and dedicated staff spell the difference between our outstanding performance, and other firms. Through hard work, we have earned the respect of our clients. This respect illustrates our diverse talents, dedication and ability to respond quickly. Our high service quality is the result of our commitment to excellence. We welcome you to contact us anytime.
Kallembach & Associates was founded by Rex H. Kallembach, CPA,.CVA, CFP in 1990. With prior accounting experience, Rex was dedicated to creating a professional, welcoming accounting firm. A place of business where people can come and express their needs, have high expectations for success, and walk away with an optimistic and satisfied outlook on their taxes and accounting.
Being a smaller business located in Champaign County, we reach out to other small businesses throughout the area. Networking and giving back to the community is an important aspect to our company. Achieving long-term relationships and maintaining a respectful, high quality reputation is very important to us.
Founder: Rex H. Kallembach, CPA, CVA, CFP
Academic and Professional Credentials
- Master of Business Administration, University of Illinois 1989
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Eastern Illinois University 1980
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) 1981
- Certified Financial Planner™ (Practitioner) 1992
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) 1995
- NACVA Certificate of Training Accomplishment – Litigation Support 1997
Position and Experience
- Owner, Kallembach & Associates, Certified Public Accountants
- Qualified as expert witness on business valuation issues
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPA)
- Institute Certified Financial Planners (ICFP)
- Annual completion of 60-80 hours of continuing education on key tax, business valuation and audit issues